To contribute valuable skills and creativity to produce inspiring and quality recordings for Artists/Bands, TV, Commercials and Video Games.
Session Musician (Acoustic/Electric Guitars and Bass)
- “One Less Lonely Girl” by Justin Bieber (Def Jam)
- “Right Here Waiting” by Tynisha Keli “One Minute” by Khalil (Def Jam)
- “Douchebag” by Mat Musto
- Demo work and placements with Atlanta based Platinum Producers of A-Rex Productions. (February 2008-Present)
- Instrumental Pop/EDM/Hip Hop/Rock/Indie Cues for TV/Film (September 2016-Present)
Client: DL Music (then do a composer search for Joe Clar)
- iPhone Game SCRAP! (Composition, Production and Sound Design)
Client: Splitcode www.splitcode.com (Nov 2009-2015)
- Presentation and Web Videos (Composition, Production, Sound Design)
Client: Ice Cube Media www.icecube.no (September-December 2009)
- Website Music (Composition, Production)
Client: KMGi www.kmgi.com (October-December 2009)
- Blink Music : Studio, Production, and Scoring
Cambridge, MA November 2010 to December 2011
Berklee College of Music, Boston, MA 2005-2009
Contemporary Writing and Production, Bachelor of Music
- Awarded the Berklee Entering Student Talent Scholarship (B.E.S.T Scholarship)
- 90 Day Licensing Challenge with successful exclusive placements with DL Music production library.
Partial Class List: Scoring to Visuals, MIDI Applications for the Writer, Slap Bass Studies 1, Ear Training, Advanced Production for the Writer and Private Lessons with: Lenny Stallworth, Dave Clark, Fernando Huergo.
Skills and Software
- Composed, Produced and Mixed for an Orchestra, Small and Large Jazz
Ensembles, Pop/Rock Bands, and Electronic Music Genres.
- Proﬁcient with Logic Pro, Pro Tools HD and Native, Ableton Live, iZotope RX, Kontakt, Finale, Sibelius.
- Other Software- HTML, Skype, Dropbox, Adobe Creative Cloud.