To contribute valuable skills, experience and creativity to produce inspiring and quality recordings for Artists/Bands, TV, Commercials and Video Games.
- Instrumental Pop/EDM/Hip Hop/Rock/Indie Songs. Placements on MTV and E! 2016 to Present
Client: DL Music Composer search for Joe Clar
- iPhone Game SCRAP! (Composition, Production and Sound Design)
Client: Splitcode 2009 to 2015
- Presentation and Web Videos (Composition, Production, Sound Design)
Client: Ice Cube Media 2009
- Website Music (Composition, Production)
Client: KMGi 2009
- Blink Music (Studio Management, Engineering, Production, and Scoring)
Cambridge, MA 2010 to 2011
- Freelance Engineering 2009 to Present
Session Musician (Acoustic/Electric Guitars and Bass)
- “One Less Lonely Girl” by Justin Bieber (Def Jam)
- “Right Here Waiting” by Tynisha Keli “One Minute” by Khalil (Def Jam)
- “Douchebag” by Mat Musto
- Placements with Atlanta based Platinum Producers of A-Rex Productions. 2008 to 2010
Berklee College of Music, Boston, MA 2005 to 2009
Contemporary Writing and Production, Bachelor of Music
- Awarded the Berklee Entering Student Talent Scholarship (B.E.S.T Scholarship)
- 90 Day Licensing Challenge with successful exclusive placements with DL Music production library.
Partial Class List: Scoring to Visuals, MIDI Applications for the Writer, Slap Bass Studies 1, Ear Training, Advanced Production for the Writer and Private Lessons with: Lenny Stallworth, Dave Clark, Fernando Huergo.
Skills and Software
- Composed, Produced and Mixed for an Orchestra, Small and Large Jazz
Ensembles, Pop/Rock Bands, and Electronic Music Genres.
- Proﬁcient with Logic Pro 7-X, Pro Tools HD and Native, Ableton Live, iZotope RX, Kontakt, Finale, Sibelius.
- Other Software: HTML, Skype, Dropbox, NiceCast.