To contribute valuable skills and creativity to produce inspiring and quality recordings for Artists/Bands, TV, Commercials and Video Games.
- Demo work and placements with Atlanta based Platinum Producers of A-Rex Productions. (February 2008-Present)
- iPhone Game SCRAP! (Composition, Production and Sound Design)
Client: Splitcode www.splitcode.com (Nov 2009-Present)
- Presentation and Web Videos (Composition, Production, Sound Design)
Client: Ice Cube Media www.icecube.no (September-December 2009)
- Website Music (Composition, Production)
Client: KMGi www.kmgi.com (October-December 2009)
Blink Music : Studio, Production, and Scoring Link
Cambridge, MA November 2010 to December 2011
Berklee College of Music, Boston, MA
Bachelor of Music, Contemporary Writing and Production, 2005-2009
Awarded the Berklee Entering Student Talent Scholarship (B.E.S.T Scholarship)
Partial Class List: Scoring to Visuals, MIDI Applications for the Writer, Slap Bass Studies 1, Ear Training, Advanced Production for the Writer and Private Lessons with: Lenny Stallworth, Dave Clark, Fernando Huergo.
Skills and Software
- Composed, Produced and Mixed for an Orchestra, Small and Large Jazz
Ensembles, Pop/Rock Bands, and Electronic Music Genres.
- Proﬁcient with Logic Pro 7.0-9.0, Pro Tools 7.0-9.0, Reason 3-5, Ableton Live 7-8, Kontakt 3-5, Finale 2008, Sibelius 6.0-7.0
- Other- HTML, Skype, Adobe Illustrator